Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I take it Bennetts Field is all back on again then?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Just seen a client at work who showed me a Bennetts Field Car Parking Permit for 14/15.

Quick take it before you screw down the lid. ( There's still three rows that aren't in Bennies Field.)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are those 3 rows set aside for blue badge holders ?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Just seen a client at work who showed me a Bennetts Field Car Parking Permit for 14/15.

The 'pre match brief' states

"1901 Club car parking will be available in the University of Sussex and Bridge car parks for those entitled to parking, or who have pre-purchased".

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Are those 3 rows set aside for blue badge holders ?

Some is set aside for disabled parking but I understand it is more stringent ie they have attempted to weed out the bad back blue badge bullshitters. A blue badge isn't enough.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
They didn't appear to be in the blue badge catergory.

Hopefully Mr Barber and Farmer Bennett will have sorted something out.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I parked there on Monday when I went on the stadium tour.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
Currently queueing to get into southern water car park where I work and there is a backlog of cars way up the A270! Lots of people gonna miss kick off and not be happy!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Limited space at the bottom of Bennetts Field, clearly the club still own this part?
Apparently Farmer B wanted a 300% increase, a bit steep but cutting all the bullshit and bluster out Mr Barber needs to go back and get some kind of deal within the next 8 days.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

those will be the tickets for people with mobility issues that were sent out by the club this week.

Limited space at the bottom of Bennetts Field, clearly the club still own this part?
Apparently Farmer B wanted a 300% increase, a bit steep but cutting all the bullshit and bluster out Mr Barber needs to go back and get some kind of deal within the next 8 days.

i think you missed this thread

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?305363-Club-lose-Bennett-s-Field

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here