Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Workplace/factory pranks....

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Does anyone here know any good or new ones? I'm in need of one. Me and a colleague have been tricking each other for some months now.

Today there was something in the end of my steel boots so I couldn't get my foot in, so I've emptied my boot into my hand expecting to find some scrap bits or rolled up paper and out fell this little blighter......

:ohmy::ohmy::eek::eek::eek:
So after a jump and scream from me and now my heart has gone back to a reasonable rate I need a prank to get him back but I've done all the ones I know. And I need revengepunish:punish:

Over to you good folk.....:thumbsup:

Remember fax machines. One of my colleagues photocopied his face, wrote "help I'm trapped in here!" on it and faxed it from the downstairs machine to the upstairs one. And he was one of he management! It was a great office to work in.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Faxing blank paper used to be a cracker, as did paging people with spurious messages like "This pager has been reported stolen - please hand it in to the nearest Police Station".

The good old days.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I've been to many meetings with clients or management and opened up my A4 Pad in front of them to take notes, only to find one of my colleagues has drawn a huge cock on the page.

Everyone in the room sees it. Happens a lot, but still makes me smile each time.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If you have any cutting machines, holding a glove stuffed with sausages and ketchup at the end of your sleeve and chopping the fingers off can give witnesses a fright.

Hide a hot water bottle filled with warm vegetable soup up your shirt, remove the top of the HW bottle, squeeze the bottle between your arm and chest whilst making wretching noises so it appears you have just vomited. Then get a spoon and eat the "vomit" back up. Can induce genuine vomitting in others, and at least put him off his lunch.

Superglue his boots/lunchbox/mug to the floor/table/shelf.

Change the contents of any liquid dispenser he may use to Ketchup.

Get hold of his Mobile, change the number under his wifes name to your number, suggest you or someone saw his missus with another bloke at lunch time, answer the call and tell him in a gruff voice "she can't talk right now as her mouth is full, aaahhh, yeeeeaahh"

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Borrow his car keys when he's not looking and park it in the managing directors space.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
A portaloo on site with a Digger bucket propped up against it to keep the victim inside,then put a well shaken fizzy drink can down the vent at the back causes carnage. The old wooden Toolbox was great to nail or screw to wooden floors then put all the tools back in.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Not a work place prank, but I used to switch around my mum's salt, sugar, fridge and freezer in her kitchen.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Do nothing. The worst thing is the tension in thinking that someone is going to prank you. He'll be checking his boots, gloves, jacket pockets etc. for months expecting you to do something. The paranoia could be quite amusing.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Do nothing. The worst thing is the tension in thinking that someone is going to prank you. He'll be checking his boots, gloves, jacket pockets etc. for months expecting you to do something. The paranoia could be quite amusing.
This would be the way I'd go. Throw in a couple of chuckles or knowing looks for the sake of his paranoia and you'll be well away.

As an added bonus, gives you plenty of time to think of something particularly cruel for when he finally let's his guard down.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Cling film over the toilet seat, although this could prank more than one person.

Did this to one of my mates on holiday, convinced him that you cant do a sit up if you have your eyes covered, got a friend to try and do a sit up and could manage it, then got him to try it, whilst he is blind folded drop your pants and put your crack were his head will pop up, tell him to try it, he then completes the sit up but his noseends up right right next to a stinky chuff.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Some of these are excellent! I've all the normal glueing things, hiding, filling his bag up with stuff already, this paranoia one sounds best until I can think of something.

We've got some pallet shrink wrap rolls here so was thinking about wrapping up his car in it, not just a layer but a whole roll of it. Up, over and round so it'll be a complete PITA to get off! But it a quite sticky and I don't want to completely ruin his paintwork....

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We've got some pallet shrink wrap rolls here so was thinking about wrapping up his car in it, not just a layer but a whole roll of it. Up, over and round so it'll be a complete PITA to get off! But it a quite sticky and I don't want to completely ruin his paintwork....

That's a regular one at my supermarket job - usually happens to someone if they're leaving the company.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Get him really drunk and superglue his testicles to his thigh.
Goes down really well with the nurses at the hospital.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here