Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gold, Silver, and Bronze!! Well done to England's Women All Round Gymnastics Team

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Shame BBC didnt' share the excitement - Gary Lineker "right so I'm joined by Barry Mcguigan, lets talk boxing" so the only way to watch it properly was to channel hop and red button it

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Shame BBC didnt' share the excitement - Gary Lineker "right so I'm joined by Barry Mcguigan, lets talk boxing" so the only way to watch it properly was to channel hop and red button it

Maybe they thought the sight of 16-year olds in leotards was all a bit too 'Savile-tastic'?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Ah well done them - I was watching the first part last night when the commentators said "oh, this girl is soooo tall, she has to have the bars moved up 5cms". "How tall is she?" says the other commentator. "5 foot 7"!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That was awesome. Gymnastics in this country is going from strength to strength.

:clap2:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
She is absolutely tiny - makes the rest of them look like amazons. The low centre of gravity must help her.
She's like a grasshopper, powerful legs on a little body....still only 16 as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here