Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else unable to buy away tickets through new ticket site?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I can sign in fine but when it comes to clicking through to buy the tickets it just doesn't let me.

Had to phone to get Birmingham tickets in the end. Have tried on phone, internet explorer and Firefox and nothing works. Is it just me?

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Yeah, I had the same problem for Birmingham and Leeds - said I needed to sign in even though I already was. Thankfully, the guy at the ticket office sold me them by phone instead...

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Do I need to rejoin the Platinum scheme this year or will I just get my tickets automagically ???

There is no Platinum scheme this year. The new ticketing system cannot retain credit card details. The ticket office has been phoning up previous members to advise that individual tickets have to be bought. For away games, there will be a preferential time before the advised sale date for season ticket holders.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There is no Platinum scheme this year. The new ticketing system cannot retain credit card details. The ticket office has been phoning up previous members to advise that individual tickets have to be bought. For away games, there will be a preferential time before the advised sale date for season ticket holders.

So no Gold scheme either, massive backward step having a system that does not retain creditcard details. The whole "new" ticketing system seems to have gone back five years technology speaking

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

:(
Where did you hear this ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here