Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come and meet the boss

Sorry if already covered but I've just read the club article about the signing session tomorrow and am taken aback by "We do expect that this event will be extremely popular, and therefore fans will need to make their initial purchase in store (or bring proof of any purchase made during July - either in store or online) and staff will then direct you to the queue to meet the boss and players!"

So am I right in thinking if you haven't bought anything this month you won't be allowed to meet the Manager and players?

Comments?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Keeps the freeloaders wanting something to do with the kids away, the christmas meet the players is for them, so cuts down on the massive queues

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Sorry if already covered but I've just read the club article about the signing session tomorrow and am taken aback by "We do expect that this event will be extremely popular, and therefore fans will need to make their initial purchase in store (or bring proof of any purchase made during July - either in store or online) and staff will then direct you to the queue to meet the boss and players!"

So am I right in thinking if you haven't bought anything this month you won't be allowed to meet the Manager and players?

Comments?

Sounds the same as going to see Father Xmas in Churchill Square. I wasn't allowed in to his grotto unless I purchased a pair of used elf underpants. Gross!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Will he be bringing the rest of the E Street Band with him?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fans who are customers only.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here