Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 out of 20 Albion related topics at the top of Big Board

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
I know it's off season but just visited and it's getting a bit like the Sun Newspaper on here, desperate times in worldly events, lack of Albion news or both ? Would prefer to come on here and be informed and discuss Albion related stuff but at the same time I guess its an outlet for fans to voice their opinion on other worldly matters. I have to say I've "heard it here first" on all sorts of things, even things close to me, but is this the purpose of the Big Board ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Its good to see other subjects, particularly local ones. A lot of people have interesting things to say. I think that's one of the reasons it attracts a lot of traffic. Some non-football related subjects clearly get a lot of views.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Does this thread count as Albion-related or not Albion related? I am unsure.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I know it's off season but just visited and it's getting a bit like the Sun Newspaper on here, desperate times in worldly events, lack of Albion news or both ? Would prefer to come on here and be informed and discuss Albion related stuff but at the same time I guess its an outlet for fans to voice their opinion on other worldly matters. I have to say I've "heard it here first" on all sorts of things, even things close to me, but is this the purpose of the Big Board ?

Each topic does have a subject title. So surely that must give you a clue as to the content. If you're not interested then don't look at it.
But just to make it clear, we are all experts in our opinions and never wrong about anything, even when pissed and posting!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Make that 2/20 i'm sure you have just pushed one off the page :lolol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

I agree, but what are your top 5 favourite beans?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
What a plonker - all the "other" threads, particularly local interests, bodily functions, advice, music, films aswell as the Albion specific stuff is what makes NSC. If you can't see that then I feel sorry for you that you're, imo, missing out.
For example, i will read all the Albion threads first but will then flick through the other threads...........and find i am on here for ages.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
>complains about lack of Albion content
>posts another non-Albion thread

10/10 for irony.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It is the close season once the league starts we might have more football related threads I hope.
But I like the weather forecast on NSC it's more reliable and instant than the BBC well done also travel news.

Owen must be rich with all his signing on fees he gets on here !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here