Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many PUBS have you BEEN IN?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I ask as for an art project I undertook several years ago, I went through the Yellow Pages list of pubs and counted in excess of 230 I'd been in, in Btn. and surrounding area :ohmy:

Add to that holiday boozers etc., and I should imagine it is well north of 300...

I know some people use a 'local' for years while at the same address, so some people's might be in the 20/30's, while others might have the same drink problem as me, two hands and one mouth :wink:

Thoughts :cheers:

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
I ask as for an art project I undertook several years ago, I went through the Yellow Pages list of pubs and counted in excess of 230 I'd been in, in Btn. and surrounding area :ohmy:

Add to that holiday boozers etc., and I should imagine it is well north of 300...

I know some people use a 'local' for years while at the same address, so some people's might be in the 20/30's, while others might have the same drink problem as me, two hands and one mouth :wink:

Thoughts :cheers:

Lightweight!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I've kept a list since 1st Jan 2000 and i've visited 2133 since then.I do wish i'd started 12 years before when i turned 18.I had a lot of help as through work from 2000 to 2005 i worked away from home a lot so places like Newcastle ,Manchester and Brum staying 5 Nights a week for a month at a time was tickers heaven.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This is quite a poser really,i mean just thinking about it makes you wonder,i would love to know mine but have not got a clue other than perhaps 100 ish

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
I've kept a list since 1st Jan 2000 and i've visited 2133 since then.I do wish i'd started 12 years before when i turned 18.I had a lot of help as through work from 2000 to 2005 i worked away from home a lot so places like Newcastle ,Manchester and Brum staying 5 Nights a week for a month at a time was tickers heaven.

I kept a list until I was 18. Exactly 100 visited, mostly sussex, but not all. Now at 46 it's an awful lot more. I'd say another 100 on Albion duty, at least 200 in London, and another 100 overseas.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I kept a list until I was 18. Exactly 100 visited, mostly sussex, but not all. Now at 46 it's an awful lot more. I'd say another 100 on Albion duty, at least 200 in London, and another 100 overseas.
Silly thing is i've never kept a list abroad ,which would be in the hundreds.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The traditional pub crawl at Christmas, Stag nights or any other excuse used to rack up the numbers but these are increasingly more difficult now outside of cities and large towns. As mentioned, BHA away games usually boost numbers ( must have done 500+ away games ) Some trips involved 4-5 hostelries!
Travelling on business ( home and abroad ) holidays, day trips or just ' fancy a country pub ' all boost numbers. When I was a lot younger used to go out with a three friends and we would always try to get in at least two new ones every week.
God knows...in 40+ years of enjoying a drink....a lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here