Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Big Bang Theory: Production Stalls

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Brilliant show.

It is on so frequently , has almost cured my addiction to NSC...!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Apparently Parsons walked off the set and isn't coming back, had another row with Galecki. Probably the roommate agreement again.

This paved the way for satirical new site Empire News to publish a story that Parsons will no longer be part of season 8. The hoax article reads: "Sheldon Cooper won't be returning to "The Big Bang Theory" for its 8th season, after actor Jim Parsons has walked-off set and quit the show because of an on-set fight with co-star Johnny Galecki."

I've been hoaxed, *******s.
:ffsparr:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I started a thread about the show a few months ago. I think it's great.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
When I went on a studio tour a few years ago where the show is filmed our tour guide said the team from that show were the most obnoxious of all the other actors - not sure if he had a axe to grind or not though

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
probably time it wrapped up anyway. missed most the last series, what i saw seemed tired retreading.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
They've done very well considering the average show has about 1 original joke in it. It's always on in my house so I find myself watching it against my will, can go through hours and hours without coming close to laughing once.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Fantastic show :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Attachments

• penny.jpg
    penny.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 278

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I enjoyed seasons 1-3, but after that they're trying too hard to get original storylines and they've zoomed in one one thing about each character which makes them dislikable. I love the show, but time they drew it to a close.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
It's superb. And that link says it is the most watched tv show in the US, they will get their pay rises no problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here