Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E-Cash Auto Top up Problem

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Hi guys, with the Amex opening its doors shortly I decided to check on my E cash. I then noticed that I need to change my card details as the old one expired. So i went to auto top up and then it just said it was unavailable. Then when I tried to change the card, the option for editing the card disappeared. now every time I go to turn on auto top up it just says unavailable. Also you don't seem to be able to edit anything in that e cash section. I'm not sure if its my firefox browser of whether anyone else has had this problem?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Hi guys, with the Amex opening its doors shortly I decided to check on my E cash. I then noticed that I need to change my card details as the old one expired. So i went to auto top up and then it just said it was unavailable. Then when I tried to change the card, the option for editing the card disappeared. now every time I go to turn on auto top up it just says unavailable. Also you don't seem to be able to edit anything in that e cash section. I'm not sure if its my firefox browser of whether anyone else has had this problem?

Yes I'm having the same problem. My new card arrived today but I can't activate it although the old one is still there but without any top up facility. I presume they have to do something their end because looking at my details it says the old card number is 'still active' but no mention of the new one at all. There's also £15 or so sitting on the old card which needs to be transferred

I think I better bring both cards with me for the Saints game tomorrow and see if one of them lets me in!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I just tried to add some money and got the e-mail receipt but it hasn't been added to my balance.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I havent got a new card, its the same one since the amex opened but I cant auto top up. Clearly I'm not the only one with this problem. I think the club need to sort this if its a wider problem. Especially with the season just 9 days away.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Well today my new card works and the balance from the old one was taken across ok. The auto top up doesn't work but I managed to stick an extra £10 on by using a credit card so it looks like they are getting there slowly. As my old card also seems to work, (although no balance now as its been transferred), I'm still taking it with me in case I have a problem getting in.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has Auto top-up been disabled for everyone?

I had it in place last season but the site is now showing it as disabled.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
From the official website : All Brighton & Hove Albion supporters and 1901 members who are using e-cash on their new season ticket card must re-setup their auto top-up accounts in order for them to work at tonight’s game and future home matches.

All season ticket holders (excluding 1901 members) who pay with direct debit should also be aware that the first payment will be debited from their accounts on Monday 4th August.
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/e-cash-direct-debit-update-1795465.aspx#ZmWgBCmHtBmIRmGu.99

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All season ticket holders (excluding 1901 members) who pay with direct debit should also be aware that the first payment will be debited from their accounts on Monday 4th August.

What the hell does that mean? We've been paying for 3 or 4 months already.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What the hell does that mean? We've been paying for 3 or 4 months already.

I think it is to do with the auto top up direct debit which is taken monthly rather than the ST payments.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here