Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fantasy premier league 2014/15

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
Firstly is there already an NSC league that someone will reopen for the new season?

And more importantly how are your teams coming on? I've been busy working on mine but with over 2 weeks to go I'm sure it will change a lot. Who are the top tips to rack up loads of points this season?

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Firstly is there already an NSC league that someone will reopen for the new season?

And more importantly how are your teams coming on? I've been busy working on mine but with over 2 weeks to go I'm sure it will change a lot. Who are the top tips to rack up loads of points this season?

Working on mine, but think I'll shortly have four from Everton. I usually have a huge clear-out with the first wild-card.

If someone has set it up for this season, there must be a "private league code"?

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Working on mine, but think I'll shortly have four from Everton. I usually have a huge clear-out with the first wild-card.

If someone has set it up for this season, there must be a "private league code"?

Someone usually does one on here ....

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
I run a league, it is £15 entry but all money goes on prizes, last season had 81 people and 35 different people won £15 or more as i run cups, motm and lots of other prizes. Always welcome new people. Email me on 123birchyboy29@gmail.com if interested. Thanks

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'm in. Someone has to finish bottom, and I'm useless.

Thanks in advance, very noble of you.

:bounce: But we need some more useless people.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Sadly, the one I've been running on here for the last 5+ years with over 200 entries in each year is unable to be re-opened due to some error at their end.

Apologies.

However, I shall be in this one :)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Thank goodness we have a search facility, as I was panicking I'd been ex-communicated from the league that usually signs me up automatically.

I'm now in. Great Amexpectations may have to change name already!!!

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
I'm in 106 teams - i think - more than was as the Cheltenham game.

I think the prize for the winner of the first week is to be signed up for the Albion. We can then say someone new has joined! :albion2:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just signed up - deadline for Week 1 is 11:30 this morning. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports