Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS boob job "girl" sells VIP tickets to watch birth

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
A hundred years from now that sub-species will hopefully be extinct.

On the current trajectory, in 100 years, everyone will be a vacuous reality TV star with enhanced boobs and Essex tans. This woman is just symptomatic of everything that's gone wrong with aspiration.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
So with this income will her benefits stop amd will she have yo pay back some of boob job? ??

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Paul Mills-Ash, 29, said: "I've followed Josie's career since she first came into the public eye. I'm using my savings to buy a £5k ticket. It's a lot of money but it's worth it. It'll be great to say I was at the birth in years to come."

Would you even want to be in the same room as a chap like this?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Paul Mills-Ash, 29, said: "I've followed Josie's career since she first came into the public eye. I'm using my savings to buy a £5k ticket. It's a lot of money but it's worth it. It'll be great to say I was at the birth in years to come."

I would posit that someone like him is far closer to sub-human scum than her.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
'The cheaper seats will include travel and accommodation' :lolol:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

I'm of the opinion the problem isn't that there are a metric ****ton of vapid cretins who want to be famous for doing nothing. The real problem is people like Paul Mills-Ash who give them the attention they so desperately crave.

Stop giving them what they want and they'll figure out they have nothing, literally nothing, to offer to the world and, with some luck, will congregate together in a pit somewhere and enable each other until they slip away into the dark.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If I want to watch a gaping, oversized c##t spouting out a load of rubbish I'd just go to a Jo Brand gig.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
"The anxiety of bringing up my children alone" stop having kids and surely ahe needs a man yo gey pregnant, where are they???

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I always try and avoid judging people. It's very difficult not to in this instance.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
She also said that her baby's father would not be at the birth, saying that " He couldn't afford the five grand for the ticket, the tight-fisted bas***d."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here