Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Parish Marketing Rant...can anyone post on BBS?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Why would you want to and why can't you?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Why wouldn't you? And my membership has mysteriously vanished.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They're a bit North Korea on the BBS.

SDG

May 26, 2014
I can see why you want it posted there. Hilarious. And so original as well.

[yt]4qp0A2nnhXI[/yt]

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Taking the piss out of Palace with these sort of things is a bit silly at the moment.

They are better than us. Sad but true...

...although hopefully not for long.

Agree with this as well. The only good thing about them having gone up is not having tedious Palace twats on here all the time boring on. These sort of threads just encourage them.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Taking the piss out of Palace with these sort of things is a bit silly at the moment.

They are better than us. Sad but true...

...although hopefully not for long.
So what then? We just stop taking the piss out of their tin potness? What a bunch of bedwetters.

Premier league they may be but their still ridiculous and need reminding.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
So what then? We just stop taking the piss out of their tin potness? What a bunch of bedwetters.

I've only just stopped laughing !
Great find :thumbsup:

:facepalm:

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC

Tin pot and ridiculous? Granted, the club may have not been gifted a bunch of shiny buildings and whatnot by an overly generous benefactor, however it appears to be very well run at present. Please expound upon your theory, no doubt putting myself and the club in question firmly in their place in the process.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Premier League they may be, but any non-Brighton fan that bothers to sign up for an account on here and post regularly clearly has no life.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Tin pot and ridiculous? Granted, the club may have not been gifted a bunch of shiny buildings and whatnot by an overly generous benefactor, however it appears to be very well run at present. Please expound upon your theory, no doubt putting myself and the club in question firmly in their place in the process.

As a, no doubt, regular attender at Selhurst I'm surprised you have an issue with the assertion that you are tin pot and ridiculous. You do have a decent manager and, I'll grant you, some decent players but all things considered ( goal music, continuity announcers asking for player surnames when a goal is scored, ultras, stone cladding, Parishs hair and face etc. etc.) you are tinpot personified.

I'm sorry to have to break that to you.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Joking aside, Simon Jordan must be absolutely GUTTED by all of this.

The poor bloke ploughed a fortune into that club, and for what? The humiliation of an administration (or was it two on his watch?), having the piss taken out of him for being perma orange then losing the club to four chancers for next to nothing, only to watch them luck out and find the golden ticket.

Still I'm sure he wishes them all well.

As a, no doubt, regular attender at Selhurst I'm surprised you have an issue with the assertion that you are tin pot and ridiculous. You do have a decent manager and, I'll grant you, some decent players but all things considered ( goal music, continuity announcers asking for player surnames when a goal is scored, ultras, stone cladding, Parishs hair and face etc. etc.) you are tinpot personified.

I'm sorry to have to break that to you.

He's never been to Selhurst.

He's American, the sort of American who are so proud to be Irish, but have never actually been to Ireland.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He's never been to Selhurst.

He's American, the sort of American who are so proud to be Irish, but have never actually been to Ireland.

Both you and I know that isn't true don't we . I think your rattled by Vince's thread in homage to you .

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

But you Palace fans were promised one by Prince Charming some four years ago and all you Palace fans were creaming yourselves at the fact it would outstrip the Amex capacity. Is it nearing completion?

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 335

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here