Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff,s joe mason

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
No, hes from Cardiff not Croydon

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Joe Mason teaches art and computer technology at Freeman Academy. He is a graduate of Grand View College with a B. A. in Visual Art, and Drake University and would be a mighty fine addition to our beard collection.

Attachments

• Mason-Joe.jpg
    Mason-Joe.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 1,374

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'd would much rather that we bought him if we are interested. A good season on loan to us and Cardiff will simply want him back, so what's the point?

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
I'd would much rather that we bought him if we are interested. A good season on loan to us and Cardiff will simply want him back, so what's the point?

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes Joe Mason has a bright Bluebirds future - even though he is set to send the young striker out on loan.

He will join a Championship club on loan with Bolton Wanderers and Brighton leading the chase, but Solskjaer is keen to ensure Mason signs a new contract first.

“Joe has a big future with Cardiff City and we are having talks on a new contract,” said Solskjaer. “When they are concluded Joe is likely to go out on loan. I want him playing first team football and continuing his development.”

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-striker-joe-mason-7533485

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes Joe Mason has a bright Bluebirds future - even though he is set to send the young striker out on loan.

He will join a Championship club on loan with Bolton Wanderers and Brighton leading the chase, but Solskjaer is keen to ensure Mason signs a new contract first.

“Joe has a big future with Cardiff City and we are having talks on a new contract,” said Solskjaer. “When they are concluded Joe is likely to go out on loan. I want him playing first team football and continuing his development.”

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-striker-joe-mason-7533485

let him play it at barrdiff then
typically Welsh this let someone else do all the hard graft then clean up
buy him or leave him to stew in Wales

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

This. Buy the lad or move on

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here