Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Parking

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Has anyone seen any information about how this will work?

First applicable match tomorrow but no post or email giving instructions. Is there a dedicated 1901 car park in the University? What times will the promised buses run?

I discarded our parking pass hanger at the end of last season so will I be allowed in anyway as no new passes received yet?

Come on Albion, new players and training grounds are all nice to have, but concentrate on the important stuff.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
New parking permit arrived yesterday. Parking in the university was basically arrive, be directed to the car park in use. As car parks became full the stewards closed them off and you'd be directed to the next one. Worked fine, and I think there is enough room for the extra cars coming on from Bennett's Field.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I'm a 1901 Club member but I've been told by the club that the Uni parking is just for Platinum members only and I can't even purchase a parking season ticket. In the most recent letter it said the parking permit was enclosed but there was nothing there so they said it must have been a printing error (on the letter itself).

This is a shame as, due to the old man's health, we need to drive and we spent most of last season parking in the Uni. Brad in the 1901 dept said last week the only option now is to park in The Bridge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here