Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Baldock

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Really hope so. I've always rated him since his MK days. Failing that then Joe Mason would be decent. Both players have age on their sides.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
I think he could be worth signing if the fee is around the million pound mark, not worth much more than that from what i have seen of him but i haven't seen much of him since West Ham. i would rather have Joe Mason who has more league experience and looked a darn side better than Baldock, younger too, but i fear neither would grab 20 goals in this division.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
I think he could be worth signing if the fee is around the million pound mark, not worth much more than that from what i have seen of him but i haven't seen much of him since West Ham. i would rather have Joe Mason who has more league experience and looked a darn side better than Baldock, younger too, but i fear neither would grab 20 goals in this division.

We don't need Burke....what a relief you're here!

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
I assumed he was the first striker we tried to sign to replace hoskins but after the initial bid was rejected, got O'grady instead...

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Stumpy Tim

We made one bid for him and people think we walked away. I don't buy that for a second. I have little doubt that Baldock is on our wish list and we are speaking to Bristol City about it. In fact, the radio silence suggests to me that a deal may have been done, or is in process

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
We made one bid for him and people think we walked away. I don't buy that for a second. I have little doubt that Baldock is on our wish list and we are speaking to Bristol City about it. In fact, the radio silence suggests to me that a deal may have been done, or is in process

Radio Silence?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here