Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking at other fans forum sites.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I quite enjoy looking at other fans football sites. I always look if we are linked with a player and after we have sold a player to see what the other fans think. Clubs that are having an upheaval are also good to read,Leeds,Reading,Southampton and Portsmouth are interesting. I hate it when I see one of our own fans mouthing off on their sites.
I think ours is a top quality forum.Not only do we have good football threads we have quite serious discussions about people drink too much etc. in typical NSC fashion it can be serious and then the odd funny comments start.
I had to laugh the other day when someone said about a football rumour,someone else said ,what is your sauce?
A newbie then try to say no it should be source. That tickled me.
Which sites do you look at?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I had to laugh the other day when someone said about a football rumour,someone else said ,what is your sauce?
A newbie then try to say no it should be source. That tickled me.
Which sites do you look at?

Are you Ernests love child and do you own a Hamster the size of a rat :moo:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Do these other forums have threads regarding whether you fold or scrunch to wipe your arse?

No? That's why NSC is a leader, not a follower

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Do they discuss Lidl vs Aldi, how many pies to eat in a year, makeup, manbags, the merits of tuna/prawns as cat food?

D

Deleted member 18477

Do they have the annual hardest creature competition? No. All the other forums can piss off.

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
On that front can someone explain where 'sorry if fixtures' originated. Obviously I've figured out what it means in context but I've even googled it and just got results from NSC.

There I've asked! It's a relief to be honest...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
On that front can someone explain where 'sorry if fixtures' originated. Obviously I've figured out what it means in context but I've even googled it and just got results from NSC.

There I've asked! It's a relief to be honest...

It started back in the late 90's / early 2000's when, during the early part of the close season, there would be a whole rash of threads started with the title "Fixtures" or "When are the fixtures out?" - often several a day, despite the answer appearing elsewhere on the Big Board.

After that, to start a thread or ask a question that had already been covered many times previously, became known as "fixtures."

Also see "Who's got GOSBTS for a Nokia."

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
It started back in the late 90's / early 2000's when, during the early part of the close season, there would be a whole rash of threads started with the title "Fixtures" or "When are the fixtures out?" - often several a day, despite the answer appearing elsewhere on the Big Board.

After that, to start a thread or ask a question that had already been covered many times previously, became known as "fixtures."

Also see "Who's got GOSBTS for a Nokia."

I feel I finally have closure. I really get uncomfortable when Google can't give me an answer to a question!

Funnily enough, before you know, you wish that NSC had a key or phrase book. But once you know it feels like you have ancient wisdom only passed to a few thousand worthy souls.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here