Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

University Parking 9th August - possible queues when entering

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A lot cheaper than the Albion are charging, will this mean lots of cars using Peppa Pig and walking to the Amex, causing more mayhem

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We're alright Jack! :thumbsup:

PeppaPig_1560499c.jpg

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
A lot cheaper than the Albion are charging, will this mean lots of cars using Peppa Pig and walking to the Amex, causing more mayhem

When you don't get out of your Renault Espace filled with screaming under 3's you might get funny looks.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

Shhhh. I still haven't booked a spot in there yet, missus is due our first kid on the 10th, I need to drive and not drink for this game in case I get the call.

But she is letting me attend though, after all, isn't it something like 80% of all first borns are late???

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Shhhh. I still haven't booked a spot in there yet, missus is due our first kid on the 10th, I need to drive and not drink for this game in case I get the call.

But she is letting me attend though, after all, isn't it something like 80% of all first borns are late???

I'm a first born and I was 10 days early ... and I didn't even have Peppa Pig to go to

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Never know, may be early and we could meet for a head-wetting, season-opening swift half :drink::cheers::drink::cheers:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

The 'due date' is very misleading. statistically births are spread out evenly for the fortnight before and the fortnight after, so no more than 1 in 28 are bang on the due date. Also, in France, the due date is calculated at 41 weeks not the 40 here, when there cannot be an actual medical reason for this, however it IS better in producing far less stress that things are running a week late, inducing and so on etc etc

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The 'due date' is very misleading. statistically births are spread out evenly for the fortnight before and the fortnight after, so no more than 1 in 28 are bang on the due date. Also, in France, the due date is calculated at 41 weeks not the 40 here, when there cannot be an actual medical reason for this, however it IS better in producing far less stress that things are running a week late, inducing and so on etc etc

This is not true. Birth date versus expected date follows a skewed normal distribution. So there is more likelihood of the birth being on the expected date than not.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
The midwife has said that things are on track, personally I'm just hoping she's late so I can still go, Chelmsford I can miss, the first game I want to go to. Unfortunately my away game count is going to take a massive hit this year :-(

But I'm going to have a daughter so I can live, I think, going to be be a bit weird not going to the footie most Saturdays now. But waking up on Sundays hangover free will be great.

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
The peppa thing starts at 10 am so by the time most supporters start arriving the 'Monsters' should all be in the park. In addition isn't the park entrance in Coldean Lane, if so it will only affect those coming that way.
Looking at Google Maps there appeared to be a number of caravaners there when they took the picture, will they be gone?
And there won't be that many attending this match, so the parking shouldn't be congested.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The peppa thing starts at 10 am so by the time most supporters start arriving the 'Monsters' should all be in the park. In addition isn't the park entrance in Coldean Lane, if so it will only affect those coming that way.
Looking at Google Maps there appeared to be a number of caravaners there when they took the picture, will they be gone?
And there won't be that many attending this match, so the parking shouldn't be congested.
Why won't there be that many attending the match?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
The midwife has said that things are on track, personally I'm just hoping she's late so I can still go, Chelmsford I can miss, the first game I want to go to. Unfortunately my away game count is going to take a massive hit this year :-(

I missed the Hereford game (had my ticket and travel sorted) as my wife was due that day. And she was late.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

But I'm going to have a daughter so I can live, I think, going to be be a bit weird not going to the footie most Saturdays now. But waking up on Sundays hangover free will be great.

The novelty soon wears off, believe me..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here