Anyone remember this game?

Bingo

Jul 27, 2014
Seaford
Scan.jpg

Bingo

Jul 27, 2014
Seaford
Correct Man City April 89 - Keith Cuss did indeed do a cheeky backward header into the West Terrace area to waste time. Photo taken with my Canon T50!

Correct Man City April 89 - Keith Cuss did indeed do a cheeky backward header into the West Terrace area to waste time. Photo taken with my Canon T50!

Have you got any of the South west corner terraces under the west stand - I might spot myself?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I was in the South stand seats for that one - I remember the KC incident well.

LeTiss

May 20, 2010
Southwater, Horsham
I was in the North and remember the incident well down the West Wing. It was side splitting hilarious although the Man City player trying to take a quick throw (David White I think but could be wrong) seemed to have a sense of humour failure.

However I had totally forgotten the inflatable bananas!!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
In the SW terrace for this game. Probably the lamest ever excuse from KC, he can count himself lucky that Eden Hazard was not playing.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I was in the north west terrace about 5 yards from Keith cuss when he did the back header. One of the funniest moments in 30 years watching the Albion.

Sneaky George's goal and the Leeds goalie (Mervyn Day?) getting tangled in the north stand net being other favourite moments.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here