Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mod Advertising Sky?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Did my eyes deceive me or was it really one of our very own moderators bedecked in club colours participating, with others, in a recent advert on Sky Sports???

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Did my eyes deceive me or was it really one of our very own moderators bedecked in club colours participating, with others, in a recent advert on Sky Sports???

You think the funding for NSC comes exclusively from Amazon/Google? We all have to whore ourselves out in one way or another when appointed. I was offered a choice of abseiling naked from the West Upper to the press area to interview Enrest or defending David Burke for the next two seasons, whatever our transfer dealings were.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You think the funding for NSC comes exclusively from Amazon/Google? We all have to whore ourselves out in one way or another when appointed. I was offered a choice of abseiling naked from the West Upper to the press area to interview Enrest or defending David Burke for the next two seasons, whatever our transfer dealings were.

Maybe you could raise some cash from the WSL to pay you not to abseil naked from the West Upper?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Sky did the same kind of advert last year as well

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Which ad is this? Only ones I can find are the Beckham one and the HD one which just has players in.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Knowing me, knowing you. I hope for the sake of all our retinas you chose the latter! :D

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You think the funding for NSC comes exclusively from Amazon/Google? We all have to whore ourselves out in one way or another when appointed. .

I may have some work for you.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Even if you hate Sky then its still an impressive tear jerker of a film about following a club featuring lots of shots of fans in front of their stadium like these two...

daretodream.jpg

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here