Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Treacy

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good shout. I'm not even sure there is a Noone / Conway Lingard role as such or certainly whether we need one. The answer could well be Solly March. I think we went for Lingard more cos it was too good an opportunity to ignore...

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I think that a great shout. Well worth taking a punt on him IMO and it beefs up our midfield options

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Would certainly be affordable based on listening to the sportsbar (talksport) last night. It was quoted that the vasy majority of the Burnley players were on between 6-8k a week last season.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Interesting option. Buckley & Lua Lua will always miss a certain number of games through injury. We need more back up than just March, this fella looks good.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Now that is a good shout he's a quality player surprised they are letting him go really !

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Exactly kind of player we could add to our forwards. Realistic level and wage. Why are you bringing this up on NSC and not pointing out Ronaldo may want a move to prove himself after Portugal didn't win the WC?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
What on earth?

He's played equivalent minutes to THIRTY TWO games in the last THREE years.

Averaging less than 11 a season.

Second most games he has started in his career in one season is SIXTEEN games.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Is Wiki lying then? Genuine question.

Wikipedia does not distinguish between starts and substitute appearances. Treacy appears to have completed 90 minutes just twice last season.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
It's a no for me. Heard from a reliable source that he's incredibly injury-prone and LOVES the booze.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here