Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next signing?

lola

Jul 28, 2014
Finland
Maybe some player from Finland :lolol: We have had active chat (here in Finland) for that issue. But I don´t belief that at all!!! I bet that he Sami will find some good quality players after all? Let´s hope so anyway:albion2:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Vaz Te is not a target. It's just someone I threw in to the suggestion hat a few weeks back. Some people have taken that as we may be after him. Odd.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Who will it be??
Vaz Te
Ward or
Baldock for me!

Good to see [MENTION=24894]greyseagull[/MENTION] has handed you over the random name generating rumour machine. Look after it well. If it says "Wayne Rooney to Fleetwoood" it needs re-booting :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Ward
Baldock
Lingard
Clayton

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
If Ward comes it will be as a transfer I imagine. Surely Wolves won't loan him out, for him to walk for nothing next year. They will try to recoup something bearing in mind he is on their payroll at present but not contributing, other than friendlies. Strange he's not here already, unless it's another of TB's Cunning Plans. Let Wolves pay to get him match fit and then buy when we can use him, but only guessing. Which is what we all seem to be resigned to at the moment. :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Didnt Brizzle turn dowm £3m from Leeds for Baldock? Not sure hes worth more.

I wouldn't pay anywhere near £3m for him, he's a third division striker with less than a year on his contract. They won't even get close.

The Leeds story was a prank, they aren't offering £3m for any players right now.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I wouldn't pay anywhere near £3m for him, he's a third division striker with less than a year on his contract. They won't even get close.

The Leeds story was a prank, they aren't offering £3m for any players right now.
The mighty Leeds United? Not able to offer £3m? You are obviously mistaken and are insulting such a MASSIVE club. Marching on together, into more hilarity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here