10k Real or 20k extra JCL

• 10k REAL Hardcore fans

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • 20k Extra JCL's. Every little helps but I still fecking hate them

Votes: 44 74.6%

• Total voters

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Simple question really. I mean the "Hardcore" oldskool lot don't seem to like the Newskool fan. So "Real Oldskool" Fans. Would you rather 10k real fans at the Amex or 30k of mixed. I base 10k off what the withdean could hold.

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
What if I was too young to like football then am I allowed? haha

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Newcomers or not their money is the same. I've been a supporter for nearly 40 years, people will always come and go, and the more thebetter as far as I'm concerned.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Simple question really. I mean the "Hardcore" oldskool lot don't seem to like the Newskool fan. So "Real Oldskool" Fans. Would you rather 10k real fans at the Amex or 30k of mixed. I base 10k off what the withdean could hold.

A decent poll would give an opportunity to express real choice.

The wording you've used just demonstrates your bias.

lola

Jul 28, 2014
Finland
I`m new supporter of your club. Reason is bit different than normally. I`m from Finland like Sami Hyypia. I follow football often ( not in place ) like you can but in internet! I hope that you allow me cheer our fine club?

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
I`m new supporter of your club. Reason is bit different than normally. I`m from Finland like Sami Hyypia. I follow football often ( not in place ) like you can but in internet! I hope that you allow me cheer our fine club?

Everyone's free to support whoever they want In my opinion.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Another 'look at me, i'm a real fan' thread.

Tell me, if your friend or neighbour said they really fancied watching and supporting a team, and would you take them along? Or would you say 'no, we don't need you, feck off?'

Prey tell me also, what happens when the 'chosen 10K' of 'real oldskool' fans die.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Think i read somewhere that over 4k of our season ticket holders are under the age of 16 , if thats true thats a fantastic solid fanbase for the future generations to come , im old school , and loved the goldstone and all its failings , but theres something quite nice and unique about seeing all the kids decked out in their blue and white shirts at the Amex , its such a great place for a family to go and watch football , so given the choice where would i want the club to be now ? it would be right where it is, and where its going . Plus i get to keep my bootlaces these days .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here