Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
Anyone got there new ticket yet? ive moved seats this season and the first game is on the 9th and i still havnt recieved my new card in the post. is this just me or is it happening to everyone? cheers.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone got there new ticket yet? ive moved seats this season and the first game is on the 9th and i still havnt recieved my new card in the post. is this just me or is it happening to everyone? cheers.

Um, game's been moved for the Peppa Pig gig shirley? You got loads of time to fret yet.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Seven of us moved to Northwest corner for next season. New season tickets not come through but not panicking........yet.

Club said they should be going out this week so I'm just waiting for that little "plop" sound on the doormat.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

We have also moved seat phoned the ticket office all new cards including those who have moved seats they said they will be starting the posting of this week

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Club sending them out on the 4th August
I'm surprised, the club don't usually keep us waiting like this till the last minute :wink:

There's probably been a bit of delay while the club print the introductory free vouchers for Two Pints of Harveys for the 9th for inclusion in the ST pack.
Best get there early while stocks last :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here