Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Redknapp stupidity

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
BBC said:
Harry Redknapp confirms Loic Remy will return to Queens Park Rangers.

The Frenchman, 27, saw a move to Liverpool collapse over the weekend, with a failed medical the reported reason for the breakdown.

"He is a fantastic striker," Redknapp tells a news conference.

"Reports have come out he failed a medical. That's not possible. He is a very fit lad, there has to be another reason."

Yes, I'm sure Liverpool's team of well paid fully qualified medical staff don't know what they're talking about. I'm not sure why they even bothered assessing the player. If trustworthy, pure as the driven snow, not bent in any way 'Arry Redknapp says "he's a fit lad", then he's a fit lad.

:tosser:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Surely the word fliddery in unacceptable? I got banned for the word spastic, how is this any different? Nothing against the OP, but lets have some fairness here.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Surely the word fliddery in unacceptable? I got banned for the word spastic, how is this any different? Nothing against the OP, but lets have some fairness here.

They make allowances for Simster due to his poor vocabulary.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Mods, feel free to change it if this offends people.

Perhaps replace the word "fliddery" with "dougdeepery"?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So report the post.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
As soon as this was reported, the word was changed.
As always, we encourage the use of the 'report post' feature where appropriate.

To report a post, click the triangle with an apostrophe located under the users avatar.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Both childish name callers together. You'd think a mod would act with a little maturity though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Both childish name callers together. You'd think a mod would act with a little maturity though.

Good Lord. Read the thread. YOU'RE the one who started with the name calling you tiresome dullard. It's not my fault that everyone else agrees that my made up word dougdeepery is synonymous with glib, dull, tedium is it?

Good Lord. Read the thread. YOU'RE the one who started with the name calling you tiresome dullard. It's not my fault that everyone else agrees that my made up word dougdeepery is synonymous with glib, dull, tedium is it?

Dougdeepery is fantastic word, one I shall be using in the future.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Yawn! Catch you later sweetheart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here