Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mikael Silvestre

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Without a club after being released by Portland in the MLS. Whilst 36-years of age, I'm sure he could still offer something to the squad and play a part in mentoring the academy players.

I've never started a BS rumour or 'could do a job' thread before. This feels strangely liberating. I feel like I truly belong here now.

Depressing.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No. Only because it might be the name that finally finishes off Warren Aspinall.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
It is, and it feels AMAZING. I feel like Andy Dufresne shortly after he's crawled through tunnels of s**t into that river in the pouring rain. I feel free.

andy.png :thumbsup:

Last edited:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
God no. And why would we want Dunk to be 4th choice? We'd just loose our one defensive prospect then. We're fine with Hughes and Greer, got Dunk spelling either. Maxi and other options to back them up or in an emergancy there will be deals out there for back-ups. We do not need a starter unless giving up on Dunk AND think Greer's not worth keeping

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
God no. And why would we want Dunk to be 4th choice? We'd just loose our one defensive prospect then. We're fine with Hughes and Greer, got Dunk spelling either. Maxi and other options to back them up or in an emergancy there will be deals out there for back-ups. We do not need a starter unless giving up on Dunk AND think Greer's not worth keeping

I think you'd be Red in Shawshank

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Without a club after being released by Portland in the MLS. Whilst 36-years of age, I'm sure he could still offer something to the squad and play a part in mentoring the academy players.

I've never started a BS rumour or 'could do a job' thread before. This feels strangely liberating. I feel like I truly belong here now.

Depressing.

Yep, gone down in my estimation and it's a long slippery slope!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We're fine with Hughes and Greer, got Dunk spelling either.

They're short words, i'm sure he can cope. Just when he moves up to spelling Maksimenko and Agustien he might struggle.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
If we signed him, that would give us the oldest defence in history! We need some good younger faster defenders to compliment what we already have.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Depressing.

What IS depressing is seeing a name in a new thread that would be a useful player / bargaining chip to throw in re Stephen Ward, only to find out it's bollocks. And I don't think he'd give a shit about the academy even if he were to sign.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
What IS depressing is seeing a name in a new thread that would be a useful player / bargaining chip to throw in re Stephen Ward, only to find out it's bollocks. And I don't think he'd give a shit about the academy even if he were to sign.

The thread was started mildly in jest but that seems to have backfired somewhat! Anyway, bottoms up.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

Depressing.

He's 36, released by Portland and most likely on stupid wages.
Maybe a good idea to put the crack pipe down now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here