Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recommended Windows Firm

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Hi All!
With all this rain today it's the last straw. We moved into our house 3 yrs ago and the seals and hinges have broken and jammed, also there's some condensation in between on one or two of the windows. Can anyone recommend a window firm or fitter in the Brighton-Newhaven Area?
I'm looking for a good price, good workmanship and if possible able to fit a velux rooflight where there currently isn't one.

Cheers! I've got buckets around the place coz the seals gone on one and water is p*ssing in.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
I live in West London, but I use a firm called Duke Windows based in East Grinstead. Absolutely superb service, Barry's a lovely fella, quick, uses quality frames and glass and is reasonably priced. Not the cheapest, more middle of the road, but you get a good feel that he'll do an excellent job. Used him twice now and will use him again when the kitchen and rear patio doors need replacing in a couple of years time.

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
Clearview Windows in Burgess Hill 0144-25011, well worth a ring.

A friend recommended them, he said they did a fantastic job and yet were very reasonable. I've just had them fit a new patio door and I can also vouch for them.

Other than the patio door order, I have no connection with the company.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Benchmark Windows in Lancing. They're in the middle of doing all my windows and new front/back doors and they've been terrific.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Meridian South East of Newhaven 01273 611719.
This company installed all the windows and doors in my last property, they were recommended to me and did a superb job.

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
image.jpgAlbion glazing beat most prices

Last edited:

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Britestyle from Eastbourne, just had a full glass conservatory built and windows done.
Would completely recommend them and reasonable too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here