Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milan Baros anybody?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
32 years old, experienced premier league striker, played with Hyypia at Liverpool and just finished a one year contract in Turkey playing for Antalyaspor. Would you be happy if he were to sign for Brighton?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Is he only still 32? Thought he'd be older than that, seems years since I heard his name mentioned.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Christ thought he was a lot older than that, seems to have been around for ever.
Would be decent but imagine he would want a fair amount each week.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
93 games and 41 goals for Czech NT, did well in Premier League and Galatasaray and still only 32 years old.

If his wage expectations are reasonable, we should give him a chance.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Depends on his wage demands and if he's still got the desire to play. Nothing wrong with having older players in the mix, look at the influence Kevin Phillips and Jason Roberts have had at our level.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
ONLY 32? Blimey, I thought he was a lot older than that.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Does he still have his trademark move of running the ball out for a goalkick?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Uh...yes. He's spent he vast majority of his career playing at clubs, and in divisions, better than the Albion. As for age, 32 is hardly ancient, especially for strikers who don't rely mostly on pace.

Still, can't see it happening somehow.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
He scored 2 in 13 matches at Antalyaspor last season, a Turkish 2nd div side up to December before damaging anterior cruciate ligament which put him out for the season.
His biggest weapon was his pace. He'll be 33 in October.

I found this after 2 minutes research on Wiki. Still sound good? How about Michael Owen? Or Vladimir Smicer?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Like most I am surprised that he is only 32 are you sure it is not 32 as per Cameroon players like Roger Milla. Must be worth a short contract of trial to see uf he can still do it after his injury.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I can think of another International striker who is currently without a club and played with Hyppia at Liverpool. Strong in the air, hold the ball up well and wouldn't want a lot of money...

emile-heskey_1419748c.jpg

Jesus Christ, let's hope not. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here