Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team Bedwetter or Team Rosy Spectacles?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Clearly come transfer deadline day one Team will win out.

So we don't get any ship jumping cowards lacking the courage of their July convictions, trying to weasel out of being the wrong side of history, lets have a record as to where everybody is now.

No ifs, no buts, no diluting and no caveats.

Runaround NOW

I'm - TRS.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Please can EVERYONE stop using the phrase " bedwetter " it is incredibly dull and frankly a pathetic word. I thank you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
2-1 to the bedwetters.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Team Reasoned & Logical.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is extraordinary with the evolution of man, the vocabulary we have and coming from a nation of Shakespeare and Keats, now in the 21st century, the best we can come up with to criticise people is " bedwetter " Anyone that has ever used that phrase should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

It is extraordinary with the evolution of man, the vocabulary we have and coming from a nation of Shakespeare and Keats, now in the 21st century, the best we can come up with to criticise people is " bedwetter " Anyone that has ever used that phrase should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Poltroon?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Well said.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bedwetter sums up a lot of the hysteria about JCLs these days

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Where's the "perfectly content to follow my team whatever their fortunes like I have been for the past twenty years" option.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You can't vote twice, no matter how hard people try.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Team - give the kids a chance, now's the time (just need a LB and forward which is less than usual at this time of year). I'd be happy with Lingaard and Ward back and stop there (but realise I'm in the minority)!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here