Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emergency meeting + stockdale update

jjtbha

Oct 12, 2013
Someone on Facebook apparently in the know saying that an emergency meeting is going on at the club at the moment but not sure what about,and also saying that stockdale is at the training ground today with David Burke and medical team having a medical. Don't know if any of its true but wondered if anyone else on here had heard anything about either?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Emergency meeting Could SH have resigned? I cant think of many events that would cause an emergency meeting on a Sunday afternoon. Not trying to be a alarmist.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The emergency meeting is because there will be a shortage of forks available in the concourse for the Sheffield Wednesday game

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Emergency meeting Could SH have resigned? I cant think of many events that would cause an emergency meeting on a Sunday afternoon. Not trying to be a alarmist.

Could be something to do with Bennett and his poxy field.

Wouldn't put it past SH to do a Sammy Lee though if he got a better offer. The Sammy Lee thing set an unfortunate precedent for people signing a contract with the Albion and just being allowed to walk away from it because it suits them. If it does turn out to be an SH walkout though, it would be the final nail in the coffin of the club's recruitment policy, and as timely a wake-up call as they'd ever get, this side of League One status.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Quick BG, you better get this exclusive onto Football Rumours pronto.

Talk about believing everything you read and letting you mind wander.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Lets hope not. SH interviews cut a frustrated figure recently. Maybe he was promised things which were not true

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Someone on Facebook apparently in the know saying that an emergency meeting is going on at the club at the moment but not sure what about,and also saying that stockdale is at the training ground today with David Burke and medical team having a medical. Don't know if any of its true but wondered if anyone else on here had heard anything about either?

Taxi driver bull shit rumour shared with me last week, although his Unc is ex Albion (so what....) Bloom has or in the process of selling the club!!!! James Packer anyone lol.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here