Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Really ? You try living in central Brighton under a Green controlled council. You'll soon change your opinion.

No really I won't. This is something quite specific that will benefit many people for generations to come. Those too idle to get out their cars or too dimwitted to explore the countryside around "central Brighton" will neither benefit or be inconvenienced by this. The rest of us should be grateful.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Really ? You try living in central Brighton under a Green controlled council. You'll soon change your opinion.
I would much rather live under Green control than Tory if i lived in Brighton.In fact i would much rather be under Labour and Libs than Tory.

D

Deleted User X18H

I would much rather live under Green control than Tory if i lived in Brighton.In fact i would much rather be under Labour and Libs than Tory.

If if if .............

If my Granny has balls etc.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Chill out Tim , the Greens won't be in power in 10 months time when most of them are kicked out.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Gosh I'm gonna sleep well tonight, cant wait for Labour to take control of this city once more and clean the place up, still if we don't like the mess we can take a wander up to the downs to chill out.....

Is that the same Labour Party who, when last in power, put council tax up by up to 14% and an average of over 8% every year they were in power?! A tax that they are now telling us is regressive - but did f*** all about it when they were in power nationally!!
The same Labour Party who earnt our city the nickname 'Skid-Row-on-Sea'?!!
The same Labour Party who perpetuated pay differentials between between many of its workers that was only resolved by the Green Party at the cost of a week-long bin strike?!
Yeah - I cant wait to have the opportunity to vote for them!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here