Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are You One Of Life's Complainers ?

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I'm not. Just had It out with the manager of the Noble House about the size of the kids portions and got a £20 back. I feel liberated.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Should I pull up a chair and grab some Pringles?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not either and about 10 days ago i asked to "speak to the manager" in a restaurant for the first time ever, having just had the most surly service I've ever experienced in a Disney restaurant.

Kids meals though are a funny thing and I've commented on this before. In most places there are a single range of kids meals with no indication of what size, age or appetite of child they are intended for. People will buy them for kids aged between 2 and, maybe, 13 or 14 - it's clear that a single sized meal is not going to be appropriate for all children in that age range - it will be too big for the younger ones and probably too small for the older ones.

We just buy adult meals for my 11 year old now.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm not. Just had It out with the manager of the Noble House about the size of the kids portions and got a £20 back. I feel liberated.

Your not,yet complained and got rewarded,what do you get when you do?

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
You want some, do you? You want some?!

I'm making a complaint about you as soon as I can find the right form to submit it on. :kiss:

Tell you what. REMF charity Boxing night that [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is In the process of organasing?? - I will forgo my bout with Martyn20 to take you on, you ****.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Im not but the other week i wrote an email complaining about a Pataks sauce, was pretty nasty. Got sent £4 worth of vouchers.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I prefer to tut and sigh out of earshot and only go back to a place six times more if they've treated me god-awfully. Only then will they get a terrible review on a site like this under one of my old lady pseudonyms, using a made-up title for the place i look to scathe with my unrepentant ire.

Your not,yet complained and got rewarded,what do you get when you do?

Dear Bozza

I wish to complain about the standard of grammar demonstrated in the above post. "Your are not...." or "You're not..", if one wishes to abuse the Queen's English, but most definitely not "your".

This is the first complaint what I have wroted to you and trust it will be the last.

Norman

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Dear Bozza

I wish to complain about the standard of grammar demonstrated in the above post. "Your are not...." or "You're not..", if one wishes to abuse the Queen's English, but most definitely not "your".

This is the first complaint what I have wroted to you and trust it will be the last.

Norman

Ah ha,the Grammar police have arrived.....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
There was a program on about complainers on tv a little while ago, one bloke was a serial complainer, he was banned from his local council offices because he was in there so much.I think his first complaint when he was young was to rowntrees because he never had a red in his fruit pastilles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here