Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well if you didn't have a reason to dislike Kemy Agustien....

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
You do now....

Bte4iA-IUAAXLHU.jpg

What the bloody hell is THAT ?!?!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's all he can do to stand out on the pitch. ****ing useless.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
In fairness, he probably wants to make his mark on the pitch but has come to realise that he can't do it playing football so the beard is the next best way to make a statement. Well done Kemy.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
It's blue when they wear the home kit.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Seriously ! if i had formed a opinion of wether or not i liked somebody due to the fact they had a beard i would not have a girlfriend at the moment

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Maybe he wants to be known as The Bearded Kemy Agustien, like The Bearded Adam Clayton?
adamclayton630.jpg

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
beaker_muppet.jpg

I knew I'd seen that beard before :lolol:

:) :) :) Genius, and yet a reference to the muppet show is oh so, well, befitting.

Leading on from that.....

The latest big beard trend is getting rather tedious too.

Big Beard
Tats
Vest
3/4 length black shorts
An oh so look at me piercing somewhere

It's a bore I tell you

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
There is a current campaign for people to dye their beard pink for breast cancer awareness. Looks a pinky red (on my screen anyway) so could it be that he's done it for this?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I wish he'd spend more time practicing how to pass the ball than colouring his stupid beard

Yeah, because it must have taken him AGES :jester:

Seriously though, I DO get what you mean - some of his play was pretty woeful today.

To the OP – it's not a reason for me to dislike him. Couldn't really be fussed what he looks like, to be honest :shrug:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Did any of you actually watch the last 2 games??????

Yes both, though today's was via a feed, also went to Lewes as well, and saw all his games last season as well.

He has been poor so far, and this is a big pre-season for him (well at least it should be, a chance to show off his talents). So far he has failed to impress, though hopefully will come through vs Southampton.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Yes both, though today's was via a feed, also went to Lewes as well, and saw all his games last season as well.

He has been poor so far, and this is a big pre-season for him (well at least it should be, a chance to show off his talents). So far he has failed to impress, though hopefully will come through vs Southampton.

I've seen him play a number of times for the development squad . He was useless even at that level.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
To the OP – it's not a reason for me to dislike him. Couldn't really be fussed what he looks like, to be honest :shrug:

This is NSC remember, people would be sharpening knives over this.

Oh, (for the benefit of the post above me) he hasnt been poor this pre-season in my opinion. Yes today his passing at times was abysmal, but he hasnt looked too bad at all. Personally I thought he played incredibly well against Partick in Spain and was heavily involved with play, although sadly he wasnt as much today.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here