Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attention Nathan Jones dissenters

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Watch the piece on Seagull Player
Dumped Player along with lots of others I believe. Understand why you may have it though. Wouldn't renew my subscription unless it has improved massively and certainly not to see an interview with N.J.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Dumped Player along with lots of others I believe. Understand why you may have it though. Wouldn't renew my subscription unless it has improved massively and certainly not to see an interview with N.J.

Same here. I'm a software engineer by trade and can't believe how clunky Player was. Cancelled my subscription purely out of frustration at its woeful performance. In this day and age the service was embarrassing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The video is on YouTube but is unlisted so can't be found without having the direct link. It's an excellent piece and I assume the club will be making it available to all after some sort of exclusivity period with Player subscribers. (I'm assuming this is how they normally do these things, but I am guessing)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Dissenters dissent against a majority opinion. Are you sure the majority are in favour of Nathan? If not the dissenters are those in favour of Nathan.

Dissenters dissent against a majority opinion. Are you sure the majority are in favour of Nathan? If not the dissenters are those in favour of Nathan.

I have no idea how many are for him and are against him. All I do know is that most people don't have any evidence either way. Like me. So I trust in the people who do run the club and give NJ the benefit of the doubt, in the absence of any evidence other than that he is Welsh and maybe got a bit would up playing against us once.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have no idea how many are for him and are against him. All I do know is that most people don't have any evidence either way. Like me. So I trust in the people who do run the club and give NJ the benefit of the doubt, in the absence of any evidence other than that he is Welsh and maybe got a bit would up playing against us once.

one can please some of the people all of the time,all of the people some of the time,but one cannot please all of the people all of the time-

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

As long as Sami is happy with his work, the rest don't matter. But, in my view, it is only a vocal minority that have a problem (for whatever reason) with Mr Jones.

As for the video, as I put on the other thread, he came across very well and spoke passionately about his work and the club. Happy to have him here

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here