Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there a live stream for the Posh game?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If they did one for the Crawley game, then I'm sure there's no reason not to create a stream for today.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
No sign of it yet - no radio commentary though and didn't see anything on the Player either... the Youtube channel still has the season ticket video as the main one.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
There IS a live stream.

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Albion web site Latest News says listen to live commentary on Seagulls Player, Seagulls Player says there is no live commentary. Left hands and right hands should get together some time

Thanks Carlzeis for the proper reply. I never knew that site existed, but threads like these are always going to attract sarcy comments from the know-it-alls. Anyone else unable to full-screen it, or is that a Linux restriction?

And thanks for the subsequent info.

Last edited:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Thanks Carlzeis for the proper reply. I never knew that site existed, but threads like these are always going to attract sarcy comments from the know-it-alls. Anyone else unable to full-screen it, or is that a Linux restriction?

Click on the title at the top of the video, it should take you to Youtube where you can zoom in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here