Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Captain Crofts?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
This or Hughes.

Not necessarily anti Greer just don't feel like he's vocal enough when the chips are down - also think he moans a bit too much. (Has now turned into a Greer moan...)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Stick with Greer

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
He's been skipper before, here, and at Norwich.

Don't think he was ever captain at Norwich. Wouldn't say no him being handed the armband at Albion again though, providing he can get back to the level he was at before his injury.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'd say give Dunk a full playing season. So Greer may not be a first team regular, so that would leave Crifts as the logical choice for captain (unless Calderon starts).

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Great example, great leader.

Yes from me.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I would stick with Greer, Hughes second choice as he's captained club and country many times. I don't see any of our midfielders as stick on starters therefore wouldn't go with crofts. Personally i would like my captain to play almost every game.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Are you actually saying Crofts should be Captain? Because if you are, I agree 100%.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I think perhaps Crofts may well be, Sami seems to really like him...but I think it would be quite a negative move to take it away from a current player (Greer) so until he is sold, leaves, or finds himself on the bench, I'd keep it with Greer...don't forget about Calde as a brilliant deputy when he gets on the pitch (for my money should start ahead of Bruno).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here