Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heaven

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Doesn't exist

It does.here on Earth,trouble is people go through Hell to get there-take stock,marvel at the abundances this beautiful planet has to offer..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My grand daughter is 5 and just recently she keeps asking my wife and I when are you going to heaven.? We dont understand why she should be saying it unless it is as a result of her sister being in Marsden hospital with leukemia

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last time I went to Heaven it was a night club under Charring Cross station.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
A halfpipe.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I reckon it's full of homosexualist chaps , somewhere near Charing Cross Station.

( Edit : Beach Hut got there before me )

Did he get the drinks in.............sweetie? :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Doesn't exist

Btw,i am sending round pizza,beers,all the drugs you require-if any,a few of your best mates,a pay rise,a lotto win-a few well up for anything scantly clad babes,and the wife is away for 2 weeks,your on holiday,Brighton have just been promoted to the Premier and you have just won a Ferrari..................can you answer me again please?

Nope,come to think of it,you might be right..

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I imagine the Heaven Utd football team have made all their new signings for next season early and are all fully fit and ready to go. 1st game is against Hell City, I wonder who will win?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So going to a Gay night club automatically means you are bent ?

No....i went to world Aids day,years ago at the Paradox,i wore red,because allegedly,according to a Gay friend it meant you were up for it,as i was straight i used the ladies toilets,great night,banging tunes..no takers btw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here