Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Out of contract players to salivate over

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Robbie Cotton was an utter cockwomble on FM, nothing bar winning trophies pleasured me more than seeing his career slip away in the lower leagues.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Left Back. Def worth a trial

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1406310842.068775.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1406310842.068775.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 850

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The slowest team in the world. Would have been great in 2008!

I haven't actually thought about David Prutton in YEARS, but am now remembering how good he was back in the day. Absolute class act and should have gone alot further.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Seems odd that no-one has picked up Hangeland yet..

Always rated Sean St Ledger when he was at Preston but he hasn't been getting much game time recently. Still only 29, loads of experience and 37 caps for Ireland. Could do a job (that's actually a genuine question, I haven't seen him play in years)?

Chris Eagles? 12 goals and 12 assists for Bolton last season. His name is an obvious issue, however.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

Wasn't he one of the top earners at Fulham? Can see that being a stumbling block for most....

Disappointingly Jobi McAnuff was available on a free until this afternoon, experienced head and could have done a job, but has just signed with Leyton Orient.

Oct 2, 2008

Always rated Sean St Ledger when he was at Preston but he hasn't been getting much game time recently. Still only 29, loads of experience and 37 caps for Ireland. Could do a job (that's actually a genuine question, I haven't seen him play in years)?

Chris Eagles? 12 goals and 12 assists for Bolton last season. His name is an obvious issue, however.

Chris Eagles is a good call. Always rated him and could , as they say, 'do a job'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here