Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marina Del Sol - Costa Del Sol

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
This is a long shot but.... does anyone own or know anyone that owns an apartment in this complex, and rents it out?

2 bed would be ideal.

Am looking to go for 1 week, middle of august. We have friends staying at this site, hence why we want to stay there.

Thanks

Oz

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Cant help I'm afraid but if you have no luck I stayed just down the road towards Marbs last summer at a place called Capapino.
Now I do not like the Costa Del Sol but got the holiday from a friend for a good price. Plenty of villas and apartments for rent in that area and to be fair it was very nice and would return a real surprise as i was not really looking forward to it.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Cant help I'm afraid but if you have no luck I stayed just down the road towards Marbs last summer at a place called Capapino.
Now I do not like the Costa Del Sol but got the holiday from a friend for a good price. Plenty of villas and apartments for rent in that area and to be fair it was very nice and would return a real surprise as i was not really looking forward to it.

So you only don't like it because of your poor choices of location previously.
Try the Marbella Club and report back

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So you only don't like it because of your poor choices of location previously.
Try the Marbella Club and report back

Sort of. Been to the Costa Del Sol a couple of times but places like Torremolinos for stag weekends. Travelled along the main road looking generally at the other resorts, beaches and did not liked what i saw.
But further down towards Marbella and where we stayed in Cabapino was very nice and changed my mind about the area.
I thought Marbella was better than I anticipated as well and I am sure Club Marbella is great.
Just goes to show that some places are better than you think if you research or get a nice surprise like we did.
Malaga and up the coast from there looked good too from some pictures I saw in the guide book.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Slightly OT but am going to Fuengirola in October sure I read Johnny Crumplin has a bar there what is it called and where approx

The Carousel Cafe Bar in Fuengirola, Paseo Maritimo 38 Edf.

That info is from a year or so ago Brian, so can't guarantee he is still there. If he is, buy the Football Genius a beer from me - he scored one of the best goals I have ever seen at the Goldstone, 25 yards out and straight into the back of the North Stand net.

:goal:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here