Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk signs for four more years

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
That is very good news. I was a little worried that he was going to be third choice behind Hughes and Greer, and that that might have given him itchy feet. But, four years! Excellent.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we have signed someone everybody
whooooooopeeeee!!!

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
This is fantastic news!

An ex-pro friend of mine that attends our games always comments that Dunk 'looks and plays like a real player' and will have a great career in the game.

Yes he makes a few errors but he is still young and will eradicate those from his game over time especially if he can get a decent run in the side and gain experience.

Very very happy with this.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Love it and hopefully Lewis the first of many.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Great news - I know not everyone rates him, but this has to be the way forward IMO and I don't think he's let us down with his performances so far. It would be great to see in a few years at least half our side developed from our own academy to save wasting money on over-priced players in the transfer market. Good start to the weekend.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Why is he signing for a club with no ambition, who are nailed on to go down after the performance against creepy the other night, who can't afford to sign anyone who has ever played football before, and have a CEO, and a Director of Football, who have no idea what they are doing, and a manager who has clinical depression over the lies he was told about the budget?

Dunk out!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here