Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cms wants more experience in the side! Lampard?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Heskey?
thats "there is something big round the corner" signing

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lampard doesn't start in the US for a few months. Short term deal ???

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
If he wasn't already signed up to play in the States and likely to earn in the region of £100k per week.

The season doesn't start until January.

If he wants to play for free I think it is a win win situation. :moo:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hyypia wants some transfer activity, CMS wants some transfer activity. Ulloa was happy to leave as he was disappointed with the lack of transfer activity ( according to Naylor in most articles over the last month). I'm sure I've read of other squad members wanting some transfer activity.

Has no-one told them it doesn't matter until 12 midnight on transfer deadline day :rolleyes:

**** me, we have a team of bedwetters to go with us bedwetting fans. :lolol:

The season doesn't start until January.

If he wants to play for free I think it is a win win situation. :moo:

tbh a couple of months at 50k a week might just be the best money ever spent,might push a few more st out the door,the start will be very very important this year,plus push the profile of the club forward helping in further recruitment.:moo:

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Doesn't start in US until March apparently. Millwall and some Aussie club are interested in him according to TS....

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Has no-one told them it doesn't matter until 12 midnight on transfer deadline day :rolleyes:

Of course if you are prepared to almost write off the first 5 league games because the window doesn't close until the end of August, then thats fine, but I want them in for the 9th thanks.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hyypia wants some transfer activity, CMS wants some transfer activity. Ulloa was happy to leave as he was disappointed with the lack of transfer activity ( according to Naylor in most articles over the last month). I'm sure I've read of other squad members wanting some transfer activity.

**** me, we have a team of bedwetters to go with us bedwetting fans. :lolol:

CMS should be careful what he wishes for, bring in a front man and he will be spending a lot of time on the bench.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Of course if you are prepared to almost write off the first 5 league games because the window doesn't close until the end of August, then thats fine, but I want them in for the 9th thanks.

Agreed - this is what I don't understand. There are 5 league games prior to the window closing - that's 15 points. 15 points can be the difference between mid-table nothingness and playoffs, or playoffs and automatic promotion, easily. We need our squad ready for the first game, but I'm not sure we're going to have it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We could really do with the top striker and the left back in for the Sheffield Wednesday game.

I'm confident Walton will be fine for August if the goalkeeping signing takes longer.

I think we've enough in the other squad areas to be ok until transfer deadline day.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
CMS should be careful what he wishes for, bring in a front man and he will be spending a lot of time on the bench.

Quite...what is it with all these players voicing their disquiet over lack of ambition / lack of transfer activity / lack of big signings etc. It seems to be the in thing. A high profile player moved to WBA recently and within days he was bemoaning the lack of action. Are they as insecure as some of the fans? Do they need constant reassurance? Do they need spoon feeding comfort/wetnursing etc. FFS...they are highly paid professionals who should concentrate on the job at hand and let the neurotic fans do all the worrying.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
My guess:
Keeper by next week.
Ward next week.
Striker will be someone who's not in a premiership 23 so that will be after the 9th I reckon.
Some winger at some point.
Some number 10 from abroad in 9th week - Wishful thinking.
Kelly on season loan next week - wishful thinking.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
1) He's already quit English football.
2) He's due to play with Melbourne until NYFC
3) Bah why am I bothering?

I was going to respond then saw your post, thank you.

I really don't know who's more cretinous RotR or ENREST; were they separated at birth?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here