Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The way I see it is this country is a Christian country not Islam. So if you don't like that just leave and join your Brotherhood.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
It's an extreme form of hatred, it does not matter which religion it's target there should be no place for it in football!
You honestly don't think if a group of Muslims did it to a bible the same thing would not happen?

An extreme form of hatred is murder, or assault.

On the scale of "hatred", ripping a book is as mild as it comes.

This hypersensitivity is a slippery slope. Where does it end? How many people have to be offended for it to be wrong?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The way I see it is this country is a Christian country not Islam. So if you don't like that just leave and join your Brotherhood.

So in your eyes, any form of discrimination against someone who follows another religion is justified because their religion isnt Christianity. Where do we start with that.... :facepalm:

On topic, this is a bit petty, surely there must be more to this IE what the people actually said. This BBC article (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26389242) says that the words "Koran, Muslims and burning" were used. Now, im fairly sure they wouldnt be used in polite terms, put it that way. What was said must have had an impact here.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So you don't believe in freedom of religion? What other freedoms do you have a problem with?
You think people should be allowed to exhibit religious hatred on football terraces?

It applies both ways. If people living here despice our values and way of life I have to ask why are they here ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So in your eyes, any form of discrimination against someone who follows another religion is justified because their religion isnt Christianity. Where do we start with that.... :facepalm:

On topic, this is a bit petty, surely there must be more to this IE what the people actually said. This BBC article (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26389242) says that the words "Koran, Muslims and burning" were used. Now, im fairly sure they wouldnt be used in polite terms, put it that way. What was said must have had an impact here.

That is happening on every street my friend.

Jan 30, 2008
So you don't believe in freedom of religion? What other freedoms do you have a problem with?
You think people should be allowed to exhibit religious hatred on football terraces?
your type of freedom is a dangerous one , typical limp wristed do gooder, FAIR PLAY TO THEM ,TEARING UP A BOOK WHAT A CRIME
regards
DR

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
It applies both ways. If people living here despice our values and way of life I have to ask why are they here ?

That's nothing to do with this, it's not illegal to have a different religion than Christianity in this country and attacking someone in any form because of that is wrong.
You want everyone to leave this country that is not Christian? You want a holy war in this country on our terraces.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here