Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is worried for the albion this season

we hate palace

Aug 4, 2012
north chailey
I am seriously worried for us this season, two weeks to go we have no assistant manager, we have not replaced our keeper, we have not replaced a left back, we have not replaced orlandi,lopez barnes and now ulloa, what is david burke doing

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I am seriously worried for us this season, two weeks to go we have no assistant manager, we have not replaced our keeper, we have not replaced a left back, we have not replaced orlandi,lopez barnes and now ulloa, what is david burke doing

Post again in March 2015 to keep up the average. Until then no I am not worried and am sure that Burke is doing what his job description requires. Or he would be gone.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm worried that I'll be worried at kick off time vs Sheffield Wednesday.

We'll see...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
doomdoomdoom,cant we name and shame the mugs that said the same this time last season!!!100s of them,and lookwhat happened,get a grip the lot of you

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Not worried one bit, we have a squad made of STEEL and well placed to mount an automatic promotion run. I have no idea what everyone is so bothered about, who needs a goalkeeper anyway, just stick an outfield player in goal and have him play sweeper keeper.

As for left backs, they're boring, we should just play two left wingers. Honestly I think we're the strongest team in the league, if not the country right now, and any signing would have to be ridiculously brilliant to outclass our current crop of Galacticos.

Am I a real fan yet? :moo:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Don't see why we need to worry yet. The actual transfer window shuts at end of August and we will make other signings. Other teams are in a worse position than us. Jesus blackoop can not even field a team yet let alone one of any quality and others are the same.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
We're in an absolute mess and it's a disgrace.

Stop bloody worrying over nothing.

I can't make my mind up.

Best wait til the season starts.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
The difference between mid-table mediocrity (13th) and the playoffs (6th place) historically is just under 13 points, out of 138 possible.
That's less than 10%

It's a lottery. We won't walk the league -- though I wouldn't mind it. And we won't be relegated.
The rest is in the lap of the football gods, as much or more as it is in Burke's and Barber's spreadsheets.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London

Don't worry a lot of squads in the championship are in the same situation. We will get a number of top players in soon so don't worry. Tb's in charge

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It would be a massive advantage to pick up a good haul of points between season start and the transfer window closing.

I hope we at least get the Ulloa replacement in before the Wednesday :lolol: match.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm worried about all the moaners, seems to be taking over their lives

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I don't have as high an expectation level this season as I have had over recent seasons

Worried? - not in the least - the Albion will still be alive and kicking long after I'm pushing up daisies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here