Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we see new signings by the end of this week?

Will we see new signings by the end of this week

• Yes

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Oh yes there will be.......how about some of you whingers believing in your club and being positive, some of you are more negative than the Leeds Utd side of the 70's. I can only assume that most of you have not be around during the bad days, as I really cant remember any better times to be a Brighton fan.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
It was a good time yes, and so was the 60's when I first went, but you always felt that something was not permanent, with the infrastructure etc, now we have a great board, owner, manager, ground, training ground and players. I know for a fact that we are very close to some signings and they are not knee jerk reactions to NSC moaners, they are players who will hopefully fit the bill, accept reasonable wages as we are under FFP rules. As said before, O'Grady is a superb player, you will all be surprised and maybe need to eat humble pie, as he was a player I saw a few years back at Rochdale and was the best for a forward I saw all that season to play against us.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Oh yes there will be.......how about some of you whingers believing in your club and being positive, some of you are more negative than the Leeds Utd side of the 70's. I can only assume that most of you have not be around during the bad days, as I really cant remember any better times to be a Brighton fan.

don't know what you're on, but can I have some ? The situation at the moment, in my opinion , is dire, to the extent of wondering if it'll be worth making the 220 mile round trip on the 9th Aug.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It was a good time yes, and so was the 60's when I first went, but you always felt that something was not permanent, with the infrastructure etc, now we have a great board, owner, manager, ground, training ground and players. I know for a fact that we are very close to some signings and they are not knee jerk reactions to NSC moaners, they are players who will hopefully fit the bill, accept reasonable wages as we are under FFP rules. As said before, O'Grady is a superb player, you will all be surprised and maybe need to eat humble pie, as he was a player I saw a few years back at Rochdale and was the best for a forward I saw all that season to play against us.

Agreed. It's pathetic. All the Albion "experts" are beside themselves.

They will be calling for Blooms head next.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
don't know what you're on, but can I have some ? The situation at the moment, in my opinion , is dire, to the extent of wondering if it'll be worth making the 220 mile round trip on the 9th Aug.

Then don't come then mate, we all have choices and if think this is bad, then 'don't know what you are on either' must be some sort of depressants?
See you back when we are in the premier league...adios my friend......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here