Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New at the Amex - 2 pint cup of Harvey's

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I went on a tour up the Amex a couple of weeks ago and amongst all the interesting things, the one that really caught this Harvey's drinker's eye was that they are introducing a 2 pint "cup" of Harvey's in the concourses this season. I believe Fosters fizzy pop is also available in 2 pints.

How much do you reckon the new 2 pint cup is going to cost you? ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So you cannot drink in view of the pitch but you can now pour a 2 pint jug down your throat at half time.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fantastic ! Will surely cut queues in the concourses at least a little. £7.80 I guess.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Come on. Based on the fact that it was £3.90 a pint last season, what would you expect to pay for the 2 pint option?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I went on a tour up the Amex a couple of weeks ago and amongst all the interesting things, the one that really caught this Harvey's drinker's eye was that they are introducing a 2 pint "cup" of Harvey's in the concourses this season. I believe Fosters fizzy pop is also available in 2 pints.

How much do you reckon the new 2 pint cup is going to cost you? ???
they used them at the Rod Stewart concert price for a pint £4.50 2pint £9 ?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
they used them at the Rod Stewart concert price for a pint £4.50 2pint £9 ?

We have a winner.

The signs said £9

Now although this was two weeks after Rod I am wondering whether they were just at that price for that gig.

NINE QUID!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Bloody Hell, it takes them 10 minutes to pour a proper pint, so with all the froth being tipped away this should be a 20 minute wait for a beer.
Are they only available to order an hour before kick off.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We have a winner.

The signs said £9

Now although this was two weeks after Rod I am wondering whether they were just at that price for that gig.

NINE QUID!

You can get a nice half of craft beer for this price. I know what I'd rather have.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Someone should email Barber over this, I'm sure he's fairly free to answer these queries this time of year..

If the price of a beer has gone up to either £4.50 a pint or £9 for 2 then I will quite simply not be drinking anything at the Stadium.

I suspect The Swan may have to put on extra staff on matchdays though.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
If the price of a beer has gone up to either £4.50 a pint or £9 for 2 then I will quite simply not be drinking anything at the Stadium.

I suspect The Swan may have to put on extra staff on matchdays though.

Calm down dear - as already stated £4.50 was the price for Rod Stewart! Don't read the Daily Express by any chance do you??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here