I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Which side do you fall on?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Oasis as a teenager Blur as an adult.

Definitely Maybe is clearly the best album by either band, but after that Oasis quality diminished sharply, whereas my favourite three Blur albums were their final three.

I'll sit on the fence and call it a draw, but if both bands made a new album it's pretty obvious which one would be musically superior.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Oasis. The persona of both Liam and Damon get right up my nose but Liam wins because I think he intended to get up my nose.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Oasis as a teenager Blur as an adult.

Definitely Maybe is clearly the best album by either band, but after that Oasis quality diminished sharply, whereas my favourite three Blur albums were their final three.

I'll sit on the fence and call it a draw, but if both bands made a new album it's pretty obvious which one would be musically superior.

Fair comment although Masterplan is also a superb album in my opinion. From a Blur perspective I equally like Think Tank and The Great Escape.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Fair comment although Masterplan is also a superb album in my opinion. From a Blur perspective I equally like Think Tank and The Great Escape.

Oasis B sides between 94-96 were amazing and heights they never reached again. Think Tank is my favourite Blur album and Great Escape my least.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Charmless Man, Stereotypes, Fade Away, Best Days..... All excellent tracks I reckon but that's the beauty of musical opinion. :)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Oasis all the way, never liked any of Blur's tunes especially the one that sounds like Nirvana at the start only to disappoint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here