Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snoring...

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
My girlfriend and kiddies keep moaning about my loud snoring. I am not overweight and I am fit and healthy so no ideas why I snore so loud. Does any one have any ideas or tips or how not to snore.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
There are some things you buy in boots that help. Alcohol can be a big cause. Try not to sleep on your back.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My girlfriend and kiddies keep moaning about my loud snoring. I am not overweight and I am fit and healthy so no ideas why I snore so loud. Does any one have any ideas or tips or how not to snore.

Is your snoring worse when you have been out drinking?

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
Think I might have a problem with sleeping as I keep getting that awful feeling when it feels like there is a ghost or spirt attacking you and you can't move and you awake but sleeping...freaks me out

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Do you snore deliberately?
Can you stop yourself from snoring?

IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I don't ever drink. It's only happened in last couple of years

I don't snore every night and like you I'm not overweight , my snoring is loud when I have been drinking and I'm really tired.
As posted above by Thunder Bolt I would visit the doctor, I did and I went to some sleep clinic at the hospital in Hastings, I'm not sure if I actually slept that night as I kept getting tangled up in all the monitor wires.
I don't have sleep apnoea or any problems with my nose but it was worth getting checked out.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Snoring is like farting.
It is natural.
Women deny they do either and try to make it a male problem.
They try to make you feel guilty about it.

I have two "female" Golden Labradors snoring their heads off at my feet right now.

It is natural.
It isn't an illness.

It is just another way that the women henpeck us to death.
Another thing to nag about.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Snoring is like farting.
It is natural.
Women deny they do either and try to make it a male problem.
They try to make you feel guilty about it.

I have two "female" Golden Labradors snoring their heads off at my feet right now.

It is natural.
It isn't an illness.

It is just another way that the women henpeck us to death.
Another thing to nag about.

We are looking after a dog at the moment and she was snoring loudly, my wife said " ahh she's tired, she loves coming here"
If I snore I get a dig in the ribs and nagged in the morning.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Snoring =Happy,content and feeling safe.

Snoring can also be associated with obstructive sleep apnoea which, if left undiagnosed and untreated, can lead to heart attacks and/or stroke.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Snoring can also be associated with obstructive sleep apnoea which, if left undiagnosed and untreated, can lead to heart attacks and/or stroke.

This is what I have along with nasal polyps.

Awaiting results of a sleep test regarding the apnoea and have been given steroid nose drops for the polyps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here