Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The REMF golf day and Woodingdean Gull

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Gents
As I'm sure you are aware the REMF golf day took place last month and was a fantastic success and and a great day enjoyed by all!
As usual, the raffle and auction had some fantastic prizes and did extremely well, with the odd surprise thrown in at the end.
I'm posting this as a request.....there is still some monies owing to these prizes and I'm trying to make a start to collect them in.
The reason why I'm posting this and not Woodingdean Gull, is due to the fact he is now currently in hospital with a liver problem related to his illness. He currently doesn't have much access to the internet (mainly because his internet is down at home and the hospitals is rubbish!) and I know it's something he has been meaning to chase up and sort out.
I know not everyone is on the site, but if you know of someone that went or might owe money, please pass a gentle reminder on and If you are someone that owes then please get in touch with myself or Tony. PM on here is fine.
Hopefully he will get round to contacting people soon, but I said I would make a start. After all gents.....it is for charity!!! ;)

Mods, if this is posted in the wrong place then please move. And if possible please make a sticky for a week. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here