Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sami and jones

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
seen again today just down the beach in lancing,6/7 times in last couple of weeks,has he moved this way?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I imagine Sami would have had to move down to Sussex, yes.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
They have probably read NSC and going to look for the Lighjthouse Cafe in Worthing.

just a small jog then, :0 we have a few developement players living opposite us,perhaps many are moving this way

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Have you never walked or run from Lancing to Worthing along the promenade before they allowed bikes to go on there

think your missing the point,if you read the thread,i asked if they had moved this way,simple question,
many on here know plenty of the players and where they live,i wondered if the lovely village of lancing had some more bha players and staff living here

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Poyet lived within easy commuting distance in Chelsfield. Mullery was sacked 2nd time for refusing to move from Banstead and at the time I thought he could get from there to Brighton quicker than Hinshlewood who lived nearer in Selsey.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
think your missing the point,if you read the thread,i asked if they had moved this way,simple question,
many on here know plenty of the players and where they live,i wondered if the lovely village of lancing had some more bha players and staff living here

I was jesting about the cafe but it is possible as property in Lancing is one of the cheapest areas in West Sussex according to my brother in law who was looking for a bungalow and said they were on average £50k cheaper than West of Worthing

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

don't get a strop on.......did you think to ask the question ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I was jesting about the cafe but it is possible as property in Lancing is one of the cheapest areas in West Sussex according to my brother in law who was looking for a bungalow and said they were on average £50k cheaper than West of Worthing

thats deffo the case ,some nice propertys on the seafront along brighton rd mind

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here