Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love the new kit, thank you Mr Barber you wonderful man!

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I'm not one of the get a life brigade, but at the same time I don't see the need for such venom towards a piece of material that you have a choice whether to purchase or not.

I am going to buy one for my son, as it will be his first shirt, and I'm really rather excited about doing so and commencing the brain washing process that will hopefully last him a life time.

Please can we just leave it now, and get back to moaning about the lack of incoming transfer activity?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I'm not one of the get a life brigade, but at the same time I don't see the need for such venom towards a piece of material that you have a choice whether to purchase or not.

I am going to buy one for my son, as it will be his first shirt, and I'm really rather excited about doing so and commencing the brain washing process that will hopefully last him a life time.

Please can we just leave it now, and get back to moaning about the lack of incoming transfer activity?

Could this not just have been posted in the other thread?

Instead now, we have ANOTHER thread about the kit.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014

You should start a thread about threads about kits. I'll then start a thread about threads about threads about kits.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007

The reason for starting a new thread was because I was intentionally trying to start something with a bit of positivity about our wonderful club!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It may well not apply in this case - as thankfully there's signs of sarcasm here - but did we ever get that "Order of the Brown Nose for Services Rendered In the Cause Of Desperate Sycophancy Towards The Club" smiley sorted out yet?

A large smiley face with a brown nose and "I *heart* Paul Barber" written above it would do very nicely. If I had the skillset I'd do it myself.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
It may well not apply in this case - as thankfully there's signs of sarcasm here - but did we ever get that "Order of the Brown Nose for Services Rendered In the Cause Of Desperate Sycophancy Towards The Club" smiley sorted out yet?

A large smiley face with a brown nose and "I *heart* Paul Barber" written above it would do very nicely. If I had the skillset I'd do it myself.

Very much this. But for what it's worth I do think he's doing a decent job in challenging financial circumstances.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Your thread is at odds with the actual post. Reminds me when Basil Fawlty brown-noses the fake upper class bloke who is just a CONMAN :moo:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

For Parity there would have to be one for the barber out brigade. Maybe a smiley with a pitchfork and a tinfoil hat.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

So it STILL was a *whoosh* was it? Marvellous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here