Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stream for tonight?

I doubt it, why would they stream it for free when it's being played fairly close to where most fans live and anyone that interested could go to watch it live and pay for the privilege?

they could stream it from the Spanish games because anyone who was in the area would go anyway but most fans would be in a different country so couldn't go even if they wanted to.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I doubt it, why would they stream it for free when it's being played fairly close to where most fans live and anyone that interested could go to watch it live and pay for the privilege?

they could stream it from the Spanish games because anyone who was in the area would go anyway but most fans would be in a different country so couldn't go even if they wanted to.

We won't be making any dosh out of tonight, so don't see why they wouldn't. Plus 4k capacity. Plus Wednesday night.
Audio of it on SW last year so hopefully there's at least that much.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Expect we'll see O'Grady up close for the first time. Expect mass changes at 45 or 60 minutes too.

Would have thought things would now start to ramp up a bit and players start getting 90 (although some did against Betis I think).

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
does seem like the only way we will find out anything is on here
thwarted again.........bahhhhhhhh

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Would have thought things would now start to ramp up a bit and players start getting 90 (although some did against Betis I think).

I hope CMS gets a full 90 if he can manage it. I'm not sure what his fitness is like after returning from injury but as it looks like he's our no. 1 striker again he needs to be at his peak when we the season starts up again. I would have thought the keepers will get 45 minutes each again.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

We only saw the first 45 seconds of the Real Betis game as the wifi connection conked out over there :(

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If it is streamed, have a look on Brighton's official Youtube channel just after the game starts, you might find it.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
iu

A nice stream

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
O'Grady likely to make debut and Crofts his comeback at Crawley tonight. No Toko or Dunk, still carrying slight injuries from Spain

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here